Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Monday 11 July 2016

LAYERING

LAYERING ----


Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is.....

Layering - I loves doing layering. It's not just looks stylish but it's just too cool to be myself.
As I mentioned before, I'm a person who love details. Picking up this outfit is my favorite most.
A knitted fringe dress layering with an inner white chiffon long shirt dress and legging.
A little black and white stripes sock to enhance the overall look.

Do you like it?










I'm wearing : Coat from Winter Clothing | Knitted Fringe Dress from ParkamayaWhite Chiffon Dress Shirt from Mom's VintageLegging from H&M |Sneakers from Reebok | Sock from Random MarketSunglasses from Tommy Hilfiger |







No comments:

Post a Comment