Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Tuesday 11 February 2014

E for EPIC CHIC


E for Epic Chic - It's been long time that I didn't post my blog. After the Chinese Festival, everyone start working and I trying to get a time to shoot the next theme which is Epic Chic. It looks like I'm pretty much into black. I do have lots of black stuff and I couldn't say that I love black but black is the best way to match with.  It can definitely makes us slimmer, chic, elegant or rock depends on how you style it. And mine brings out the chic looks.

Styling is an individual effort. Everybody can interpret things in their own way.  For me, I think style is a way to express who you are without having a speak. Don't you think so?









Outfits : Top & Skirt from ZARA | Rings from H&M









No comments:

Post a Comment