Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Thursday 27 March 2014

K for K MODEL VS ME

K  for K model - Irene Kim was a Korean model in Seoul (on the right) who is also the host for Mnet Kstyle. I pretty like her street style on the fashion week. Bold, layering, mix and match with colours, prints and texture are always amaze me. And so today I'm going to blog about K model VS Me. A tips to be more fashionable.

We do like to flip magazine, internet or maybe from fashion apps. For some people who wants to style like your idol or outfit that you wanted to try but you can't afford it. A styling tips is you can find some similar one to replace. It doesn't have to be exactly the same. Just the silhouette, texture and feels that you like will do. It will end up similar but different. Which is so called "personal style". Life is too short for boring clothes. Yes! Why looks boring when you can looks interesting? 

I do not think it is a copying but it is a new start of way for beginner to learn how to style themselves more fashionable and get some inspiration. After certain period, you will found yourself.

Today I have made a comparison between Korean model and myself. A similar but different. What do you think? Do you like today's post? Feel free to leave me a comment. ;D


Outfits : Crop Top and Pencil Skirt  from Forever21 | Jacket  from Topshop | Boots from Bershka





No comments:

Post a Comment