Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Thursday 17 July 2014

Q FOR QUEEN OF NARCISSISM


Q for Queen of Narcissism - It's been long time I haven't update my blog. I miss the way I share my style to everyone. Hope this doesn't disappoint you. My current favorite style, mysterious yet funky. Nothing much I can say. It's just looks so cool in this outfit. And the key point is..... Black platform loafer. It's a must have item now. You can get in everywhere nowadays. So try it out. It will makes you looks different. That's all for today. Remember to keep update my blog and stay chic  : )





_____________________________________________________

New collaboration with my new partner  :D



Outfits: Dress from H&M | Knitted Cardigan from FOREVER 21 | Loafer from H&M





No comments:

Post a Comment