Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Sunday 21 February 2016

Z for ZEAL DUNGAREE

Z for Zeal

Everyone loves dungarees. It is so effortless yet comfy style that makes me adore so so much. This is something pop up on my mind that I would like to make a " 2 ways to wear dungaree in fab"!










I'm wearing : Crop top from KITSCHEN |  Dungaree from Times Square |  Hat from FOREVER NEW | Choker D.I.Y | Stars necklace from Topshop | V necklace & rings from lovisa | Bracelet from Isetan | Loafer from Forever 21 |















Adding some details and it looks totally different!

I'm wearing : Denim shirt & scarf - "bought long time ago" | 



Stay tuned, more to come! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment