Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Monday 26 September 2016

TAKE OVER


Struggling to find a unique look in this Fall season? It's okay, you're not alone. Let's have a little tips to look good. Warm up to fall's statement jacket - Bomber Jacket





I choose bomber jacket is because it looks young and fashionable. My favourite detailing tips in this overall outfit are bandana and checkers sock. You can actually noticed that I'm using contrast colour from my outfits so that it stand out well.


Do you agree with it?


I'm wearing : White Tee from H&M | Tea Length Skirt from Sg Wang |Bandana from Vintage| Sock from Depi | Shoe from Reebok |










No comments:

Post a Comment