Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Tuesday 17 September 2013

GIZIBE


GIZIBE - The Baddest Female it means in Korea. It was a song from CL, leader of 2NE1. I was so amaze about the lyrics when it comes to "For all my bad girls around the world, Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good, you know?” Amaze and inspired me to match like a GIZIBE. Hope you guys like it.



Outfits with a Faux black leather vest, Zipper jeans crop top and Faux wet leather trouser.



With my favorite accessories, Cat sunnies, Foxy ring, rings, Diamonds studded necklace and Square studded bracelet as a supports for the style.


And this is the music video. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment