Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Saturday 7 September 2013

SKIN TOWN




THANK YOU Skin Town for the birthday gift. There is a tote bag, mineral lip tint and a set of skin care (Toner, Moisturizer, Essence and Night Cream Mask too) *feeling appreciate*


Especially this mineral lip tint that I recently wanted to buy! And the colour is so lovely.


Skin Town was a Korean face spa which all the equipment and product are all Korean brand. There are so much special spa that really refreshing and I tried the facial shower spa too.  ^^
Facial shower spa is for face firming and kills the bacterial on our skin. And I realized my face get slimmer after the shower spa. *excited!*


Check out the nearest outlet to try it!








No comments:

Post a Comment