Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Sunday 27 October 2013

WEDDING DINNER


Now that wedding dinner season is in full effect. I'll be attending wedding dinner 3 weeks in a row. Well, it was all my cousin's weddings. Feeling bless and congratulate them for continue filling up their part 2 of love story. Since I have attending so much wedding dinners before, I was hoping to looks different with others this time for always getting a one piece. So I grabbed two pieces of outfit from my wardrobe and playing mix and match with all my favorite stuff and voila! This is it! How do you think?








Even playing around with this mirrored elevator door. Love this mirror obviously, it make me looks skinnier and taller. XD




Outfit: Zara fitted Shirt | Zara Puffy Skirt | DIY knot Necklace | H&M accessories Rings | Bershka Ankle boot






No comments:

Post a Comment