Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Monday 11 November 2013

WEDDING DRESS

       Sorry for being late posting for my blog. I have been quite busy lately but for sure I miss my blog.

So here's my another cousin's wedding with the theme of Cloudy with a chance of wedding bells. The whole concept is about movies and this theme came out from the movie of Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. It was actually their first movie when they get together. I really admired my cousin who is so creative and open minded. I'm sorry that I couldn't show you more about my outfit on the day because I was helping out my cousin. I have learnt a lesson and I will remember to take more pictures next time. With the pictures below will tell you how fun and special it was on that day. As a picture tells a thousand words. Enjoy!



They event used the Oscar trophy award to match the theme of the night instead of using a Miniature Bride And Groom as usual.








Outfits: H&M Bodycon dress | H&M accessories Ring


Nail art of the day: D.I.Y penguin.

But imperfect finishing art work. Well, I will keep it as a process of gaining my skill on nail art.  ;p





No comments:

Post a Comment