Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Sunday 17 November 2013

MISS PRINTS



PRINTS - There is nothing more eye-catchy than a floral bomber jacket. This piece of bomber jacket is perfect to dress up with a simple basic casual dress and accessories it with a bold knotted necklace and rings. And the result was perfectly balance of stylish yet comfortable. 


I'm actually a D.I.Y lover and I got some request by readers recently, asked how I did this DIY knotted necklace in my previous post, so I'm going to post some tutorials soon. Remember to stay tuned on my blog for my D.I.Y's tutorial. 







Outfit : Floral prints bomber jacket | H&M Basic dress | DIY knotted necklace | H&M rings






No comments:

Post a Comment