Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Thursday 10 April 2014

M for MATCHY MATCHY


M  for Matchy Matchy - Check one, check twice, double check, check check. Matchy set is having a moment. I'm feeling guilty to buy them all once I saw them. I especially love the printed polyester material they used. It feels so silky and comfy and I'm so addicted with matchy set. I particularly love matching set is because you can have the option to put them together or wore them separately. The more option the better, right? This is so far my absolute favourite. Matching effect takes your outfit from ordinary to outstanding in moment. Can I wear exactly the same more than once?

I got this in Brands Outlet Malaysia. And surprisingly they sold in a very affordable price. So if you feel the same with me, go grab it while stock last. Let's build and define your wardrobe together!  :D







Outfit : Checks Jacket, Skirt and Jegging from Brands Outlet | Black Crop Top from Kitschen | White Blouse from F Block




No comments:

Post a Comment