Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Wednesday 16 April 2014

N for NAIL ART OF THE DAY

N  for Nail Art Of The Day - Fashion doesn't mean for clothes but also complete it with nail art. I am very obsessed in nail art. Everything I see is always an inspiration. I insist to draw by my own since outside saloon is so expensive and in a way I can experiment new things. I do not like to draw something more than once. So I can say that my creation is always limited one. That's the one reason I will snap some picture after my creation was done. It always satisfied me and proud of myself.


I do not use any tools or palette. All I do is just a simple brush in bottle of nail polish and a pencil type nail art. Use something to replace the tools. Like for the dotted tools I will replace it with a finished ink ball pen. And for the palette, I will put on an unused plastic cover or a board wrapped with plastic to do gradient or blending effect. Sounds more recycling it? Yeah! This is how I do.


I actually have this stuff but I have stop using it for a long time. The reason why is because I was too boring for me to press and chop on the nails. But it was still useful when u like to have some detailing which is pretty hard to draw by your own.

I wasn't always drawing on my nails but thank god that I have a very open minded and fashionable mom which is always accept everything I recommend that not every mom can do so.

*picture shows below are my creation on my nails and also my mom.



Nail Polish Products : Elianto | The Face Shop | Etude House

Hopefully this may give you some inspiration and motive for your nails and toes. I hope you enjoy my blog.
And stay chic.




No comments:

Post a Comment