Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Thursday 24 April 2014

O for OUTSTANDING


O  for Outstanding - Worn the way you like. It was a very fresh experience playing with prints, colours and layers. A very strong, bold and confident outfit you should try it out. It's occupying our attention and standing out from the fashion pack. The point is tie your a tartans jacket on the waist with asymmetrical skirt, it definitely bring out something that you never thought. Also to make my outfit even more eye catchy, I tied a paisley pattern scarf behind my cap. Flowing scarf to catch people's eye in once when you walk on the street. It was a pretty one to stand out in fashion week street style. This is why I called OUTSTANDING.

"Life is a Fashion Show, The world is your RUNWAY" said by Marc Jacobs.






Outfits: Jacket from Miracles | Camis from H&M | Jersey jacket from Brands Outlet | Skirt from Bershka | Boots from Bershka | Necklace from Forever 21 | Vintage Cap & Scarf


*Click "+1" if you like my post.  ;D





No comments:

Post a Comment