Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Sunday 8 December 2013

BLACK & WHITE


Black & White - Me and my designer colleague always like to plan what we are going to wear tomorrow and so on. It was actually fun to make a theme to wear on that day. It makes us feel fun and excited when the day comes. So there is a day that we plan up to make a twin look style with theme of black & white. Since we are well known each other styles and outfit, we decided to wear a baseball theme.

Baseball theme it doesn't means to have numbering shirt but the main point is the silhouette. Over-sized shirt and button shirt will definitely looks like a baseball theme.

My bestie colleague wears an over-sized numbering shirt with a black legging and a wedge sandals. And me, a button shirt matched with faux leather jeans and a scarf where you can see in Korean's music video nowadays.

Obviously I was influence by the KPOP idol and dare to try for my own style. So I hope you guys enjoy the whole HD picture below and stay tuned for my updates.












What do you think for today's post?




No comments:

Post a Comment