Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Sunday 22 December 2013

PRESENT PERFECT

A file that can make you looks chic and unique. This is s file were normally you bought it in stationary shop to puts your document. But here is not the same situation. I have made up my mind to do this in PU. Once finished, I felt like i wasn't like any other common file yet it's a clutch you can be. It's simple and quick. So shall we?

All you need is....
1) PU
2) Papers
3) Flat Stud
4) String
5) Hammer
6) Scissor
_________________________________________________________________________

Started with a draft of pattern card to tracing easily. Make sure it is bigger than A4 size paper if you would like to put your document in.

After cut out the PU, hammer it the part that I highlight to fix the shape well.

Draw circles by using any round stuff. I used my cellophane tape to get the shape. Punch a hole in the middle of the round PU. Same to the body of the file. Attach the round PU and the body with a flat stud. Don't forget to put string in the middle. I recommend it would be better if you tied a knot so that it won't easily get off from the hole.



This is the visual going to be. Sew both side of the body and you are done. It's that easy! You can use it as a file or a clutch depending on how you choose the colours and material. And you can actually give if to someone as a handmade present. It doesn't always have to buy any luxury gift but a handmade was a perfect present that shows your effort. All you need is to create something special because handmade is worth so much more.


I hope you guys enjoy the tutorial and have fun with it.









No comments:

Post a Comment