Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Thursday 12 December 2013

NOTD


NAIL ART OF THE DAY - I can understand everyone's feelings when you wish to draw yourself a nail art. I always draw my mom's nails and I am so wish that I could draw mine too. There is a simple and quick tips that I found out. Why not to have a try?

As the picture I'm going to do. Let's get this start. All you need is just this simple item as picture
1) Nail polish
2) Top coat
3) Base coat
4) Scissor
5) Cellophane tape
_____________________________________________________________________________

First, put on base coat and wait until it is dry.



Put some nail polish onto cellophane tape and cut the shape as you want. Cut about 3-4 mm to make lines effect. After finish cutting, put aside and we going to use it later.

Apply top coat or colours nail polish (if you want to have some colour base)

Start sticking those cut out cellophane tapes.

Then apply colours nail polish on and wait until they are dry enough. You are almost done.
Be patiently.  ^.^

Tear out the cellophane tape. You will get a clean strips that you want. Finishing with applying top coat.
Tada~!!  Done~!!!




I'm a fan of asymmetrical. I like my nails randomly draw. Are you one of the kind too? Do you like my nails of the day? Remember to drop me a comment.






No comments:

Post a Comment