Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Thursday 19 December 2013

JOGOYA BUFFET

 I went for a dinner at Jogoya Star Hill to have a buffet where ladies will get 50% discount on every Monday to Thursday. It is so worth for our ladies but guys don't be sad because you got a Hokkaido King Crab as a complimentary. So this is all we ate. There are still so many kinds of food that we couldn't try but we did our best to eat as more kind as possible. As below shows all the food we ate.










It looks like a food blog? No way.

Of course there will be my outfit pictures. Alright here's my outfit and make up of the night.

Style of the day - I'm trying to match all black as you can see with a little detail of white collar. I rolled up my sleeve so that it can see my white sleeve too. This make people confuse that this was a one piece dress but it was actually 3 pieces. A white blouse, Black sweater and a Black skirt. I have matched with a black legging and a pair of black ankle boot as well.



MOTD - This is double wings eyeliner where is was a trend nowadays. Thanks to my friend (a make up stylist) for this make up. 









No comments:

Post a Comment