Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Friday 10 January 2014

A for AIRPORT OUTFIT



A  for Airport Outfit - I had my last 2013 holiday trip 2 week ago. Never waste the opportunity, I got an idea of getting "A" outfit. Airport outfit is a sort of like comfy yet looking good. You don't want to be too showing off or low profile neither. This is my airport outfit which looks more comfortable, fully used item and presentable yet is not too over. Checks blouse tied on my waist as a style and you can untied and wear it when you felt cold in the plane. An extra jacket you can take it on and off depending on the temperature.

It was so lucky that I was able to meet sunrise on the plane. Amaze...





 After settle down our luggage, the first place was visiting King's Park. Sunny yet cooling. A pretty nice weather and views on that day.










Thanks for reading. Hope you like my "A"'s outfit.





No comments:

Post a Comment