Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Tuesday 14 January 2014

B for BEHIND BEACH



B for Behind Beach - Yes is Beach!!! This is still in Perth. Finally I reach Swanbourne. A summer must do thing. Behind the beach was a restaurant The Naked Fig. We decide to have our breakfast before step into the water. A nice view of restaurant just behind the beach. Today is about breakfast before beach outfit. I wore a floral crop top with a diamond jeans. A tips of this style is tied a checks blouse on your waist. That's what I did. Reason why is it looks more stylish and if you are shy to show more your little belly, this is a great idea for you. Love the way I style myself on that day. What do you think?















Ready for the beach! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment