Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Wednesday 29 January 2014

D for DECENT BLACK


D for Decent Black - A decent black match that I adore. A black oversize shirt with asymmetrical layers skirt match with my black faux nappa belt with some gold metal details. Unexpected fashionable stylish in it. What do you think?










A very lucky that I have come to Western Australian Museum were they are having an exhibition of a designer Aurelio Costarella. Backstage behind the scenes was displayed nicely and you can play around there. If you were now in Perth, you may come to this museum as it was a free entries and closed on 27 Jan 2014. So you still have chance to visit.










Perth City


San Churros - A dessert place that I have tried.


A plate of churros, hot chocolate peanut and a boom truffles ice-cream as below picture.

That's it! This is how i spend my evening.





No comments:

Post a Comment