Featured post

LAYERING

LAYERING ---- Honestly, I really love cold weather. It's chill, cooling and the best thing is..... Layering - I loves doin...

Friday 3 January 2014

THE HEIRS - DREAMCATCHER


DREAMCATCHER - After watched this Korean drama "The Heirs", me and my friends start to addict with this drama. The first thing I have learned was this dreamcatcher where it can helps you to catch all the bad dreams so that you could have a beautiful dream every night. I admit I do not know any of this until I watched this drama.



After awhile I have thought that I might able to make this myself. So I tried and it works. I tried to do something new so I recreate it into a bracelet. After you have manage the skill, you can actually make a necklace as well.
So here's the step of the dreamcatcher bracelet. It's very simple. All you need is patient.

All you need is :
1) String
2) Metal String
3) Beads
4) Cellophane Tape
5) Glue
6) Scissor
___________________________________________________________________________

Start the ring bracelet by using the metal string to make a round shape. Maintain the shape using cellophane tape to roll around. Use this black string to roll it all the way to the starting point. Roll it tightly and more layers to make the ring stronger.

Fill in the beige string like a spiderweb. Tied a knot then roll it according to picture shows. Continues with the second layer. Finish it after adding a beads and tied it.




Do the square knot as a design and done. I will show you the picture how to tied square knot at the bottom of this post.



Now you got your dreamcatcher on you hand!  :D






SQUARE KNOT

*Please note: I choose this picture with different colour string so that you can understand it clearly and know what is going on.


Do you like the D.I.Y dreamcatcher today? Remember to give me some comment. ^.^







No comments:

Post a Comment